Monday, August 12, 2013

Why hello again!

So for as much as I haven't been around, I HAVE been doing really well!!

Last week, I ran 4 days!  More than I've run in a LONG time!



This morning I went to the gym. I lifted for a half hour before my 45 minute circuit class. 

I am back to the place where I have a huge surplus of calories at the end of the day. I am so cautious not to overeat that I tend to under eat. I know it's just as bad! I am trying to find some healthy clean options to bulk up my calories these days!



This morning I also put my baybee on a bus for KINDERGARTEN!!   I still have no idea how that happened!

Onward, people. I gained 1lb for the first August weigh in. Which didn't surprise me because I was alarmingly LOW for the initial weigh in - only 3lbs from my goal weight!  Just hoping to tone up at least this month since I'm getting my booty moving! 

Gotta train for the big 10K coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment