Friday, January 3, 2014

Adios, 2013! Bring on 2014!

So thankful for this past year. It's been wonderful!

After my "no cares" December, I weighed in on Jan 1 at 170 (ouch). I haven't been this heavy since November 2011.  I decided it was time to get serious. I resigned from my job 12/19, I have had a wonderful break with my kiddos, but now ? It's time to get serious.

I joined a FitNut challenge again.  Very excited to be back amongst people who are like-minded and ready to change their lives. Even after just 3 days of watching my calories, keeping tabs on my macros and drinking enough water, I sneaked a look at the scale and I'm down 2 lbs already. Now if I can just keep my momentum!

I got a Garmin Forerunner 110 for Christmas. I am ITCHING to get out and run or at least head to the gym and see it in use!   Looking forward to my 500+ calorie burning workouts.

Here's my goal shirt - Next Christmas, I'll be wearing this Believe shirt all over town - and rocking it.  Because you know what? I KNOW I can do it, I DO believe in myself.  Healthy me, here I come. 


So back to clean eating, about 80% of the time. I am going to be working out a responsible number of times - I'm going to try not to let myself get to the obsessive point I reached last January.  I am definitely trying to get back to the 150s and to near 20% body fat.

And I'm ready to be a better me!  Here I go. Back to 150 for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment