Monday, May 19, 2014

Crickets...

I know things have been quiet. With the end of school for my daughter, my husband changing jobs and a fairly serious injury by my son, I haven't been to the gym like I should. I haven't been eating like I should. I certainly feel like crap and I can't wait to feel better. 

As soon as I feel like I can get out from under this giant black cloud, I will be back. I hauled myself to the gym today for leg day, which is always my favorite, and I think I'll be able to get back into my groove soon! 

I can definitely tell a difference between now and Whole30.  And every morning I wake up and tell myself "I will eat Whole30 today!" and fail by my first cup of coffee with my delicious half and half.  If I could even just get back to eating MOSTLY vegetables at my meals it would be mostly better, but I just haven't felt it. It's been all about the comfort food! 

I will get back, I promise. I'm excited to start my running training, but I MUST complete the Jamie Eason LiveFit training first. I have 2 days left in week 10 (weeks 9 & 10 have taken me about a month to complete.....)  then onto weeks 11 and 12.  



No comments:

Post a Comment