Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 5 and Done.


 Day 5
M1: Cherry pie Lara Bar
M2: 2 hot dogs, 1/2 avocado, pineapple
M3: BBQ cobb salad with no cheese or dressing. Confident that there was sugar in the bacon and the rub on the chicken. 
By M3, I had realized I was probably done with Whole30. I had barely eaten that day and forced myself to eat. I promised myself I would quit if I hit two conditions - skipping meals or the loss of 5lbs. 
Well, yesterday I hit the "no appetite, would skip meals" place. Then this morning, when I stepped on the scale, I had hit the 5lb loss. 5lbs in 5 days ORDINARILY would be amazing.  No appetite and no cravings ORDINARILY would be awesome. But right now in my pregnancy, those aren't things I am looking for.   I am done with Whole30-ing until after the baby comes. I am not worried about my weight gain so there's no reason to do it for that. I am hoping to keep my sugar cravings under control so that I don't get to the binging place that I was at before I started this. 

So, on to the next thing. I am continuing to move, not FAST but I'm moving!  I honestly can't WAIT to get back to hard runs, Jamie Eason's LiveFit training and a real Whole30 once things settle down around here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment