Friday, April 20, 2012

Whoa!

So I've been super busy and super over-scheduled. And I've done it to myself. And I'm happy about it (mostly - although I am desperately craving a little time at home.)

Tuesdays - Yoga
Wednesdays - Spin
Thursday - Pilates
Friday - Spin

Even Saturday (tomorrow) I've convinced my hubby to come to the Y with me and take his first spin class!!  I may be a bit obsessive because the classes are 55 min long and I earn 10 activity pts (weight watchers) every time I go. It doesn't hurt to have a buffer of 30+ APs this week!

Plus, last week I was talking to one of the instructors and trying to make sure my form was right. She said that there's a learning/adjustment period to spin and "since you're so fit, it shouldn't take you any time at all."  HuH?? Were you talking to me?! FIT? I've NEVER been called fit before!

I'm so glad I decided to give the spin class a try. I am usually not one to step out of my comfort zone, but I find that at my lighter weight, it's become much easier!

Have you tried anything new lately as a workout that you can't stop talking about??

No comments:

Post a Comment