Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid week check in

Monday, day 1.

WI 154; Lots of extra effort to make sure I wasn't eating sugar. I got out of the habit of paying attention.



Tuesday, day 2.

WI: 153; Headache, SUPER OVER EMOTIONAL, joints still hurting but feeling better. Appetite going away, left with 8ww points after dinner (drank a Corona to use some ;-)




Wednesday, day 3.

WI: 150!!!!  Feeling GOOD today! Appetite gone. Cravings low. Although I ran out of all my juicing veggies today, so I don't know what I'll do about that tomorrow.  I'm feeling WAY less bloated today as well.


My kiddo is still sick, so I haven't made it to the gym yet this week. It's not looking too promising that I'll be able to go before the week is up. Next week is busy - family coming for my DD's birthday, the 4th of July festivities (including vodka slush, it's tradition!) and the following Saturday a big big birthday party for my big girl!  But the following week, she has camp at the Y daily, so we'll be back in the swing of things then!

Thanks for checking in! How are YOU doing this week, detox-diet-exercise or otherwise?

1 comment:

  1. Well I haven't exercised at all (unless you count running after kids all day) and I feel horrible, plus because of vacation, my diet is off too. I cant wait to get back on track next week! I desperately need to do some sort of detox!

    -Monica Z

    ReplyDelete