Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stuck.

I'm feeling defeated.

The line has stopped moving (well, significantly downward at least).


Since April, I've been within FOUR POUNDS of goal. I've weighed in on off-days at 150. I've NEVER hit goal officially on a weigh in day.  I've been kicking my butt spinning, running, classes.... and I just can't.get.there.

I've hit a wall. I'm in that place that says "JUST GIVE UP!!! Eat sugar, drink and be merry!"  So I did. Yesterday, I had a Reese's egg & a cookie. Today I had another egg and some yogurt (sugary greek yogurt, it's delish!)  And you know what? I don't feel better. I feel worse. I've been short with my kids, crabby to everyone, my patience is non-existent. I feel bloated, my joints hurt and my head aches. 

SO WHY DO I KEEP DOING IT TO MYSELF?!?!

This week I have decided to just live.  Eat what I can/want and see what happens.  Maybe if I pack on a few pounds, I can do a strict detox on the other end and actually see my goal. 

It doesn't hurt that my new (awesome) class is kicking my butt.  I have been experiencing some serious low back pain that has sidelined me from a lot of my normal workout activities.

What do you do when you get stuck??

No comments:

Post a Comment