Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge Day 1

So I'm not even officially sure all the things I need to do for this challenge, but boy am I ready! 

This morning my alarm went off at 4:30. I sat up, ready for a run, until - I realized it's DARK at 4:30am. And I 'm a wuss - no running in the dark for me! So I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until too late to run. 

BUT I did have a solution. I worked today (weird because I don't' work on Mondays!) but after work I headed straight to the gym and my favorite kickboxing class! Booya 700 calories! 

I drank my required water too, 5x15 oz glasses at work, a bottle at kickboxing and a glass of water with dinner! 

So far I'm kicking butt. Here's hoping I can get up and run tomorrow! Jen and I are eating at a restaurant called CHEESEOLOGY tomorrow, which is probably as fattening as it sounds :-) So hopefully I can get a good run in the morning to justify some of those yummy calories. 

My official first weigh in weight: 159.
Goals: Hoping to get back to comfy weight of 153 by mid-July and maybe even 150 by August 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment