Sunday, July 7, 2013

Nerves!

Friday was awesome as far as working out. I was in the gym for 2.5 hours!
Saturday, all day I prepped for a sleepover for four very excitable and energetic 5 year old girls :-)
Saturday night I survived a sleepover for four very excitable and energetic 5 year old girls (who didn't go to sleep until 11:30 and woke by 7am!) :-)
Today, I rested.

However, none of the weekend is helping me towards my
FIRST WEIGH IN ON MONDAY

Oops. :( 

I'm quite nervous for tomorrow. I've been trying to get my water in - I didn't get my full 80 oz yesterday but I've gotten it every other day this week! I hit my 10,000 steps everyday except Saturday or Sunday. I did realize that I never set my stride length! So that is on my to-do list this week. 

In addition, I need to meal plan myself back to clean eating.   I realized that, even though I'm only 6-9 lbs heavier than I was in February, my clothes fit TERRIBLY now.  And it's because clean eating seriously reduces the bloat! Soooooo this week - running and clean eating are the first order of business! 

Here's hoping I at least MAINTAIN this week. This puts me at my highest level of uncomfortable - I am answering to a TEAM. If I don't lose, it could change my team's standings! Forget me, this is about them now. 

I'll check in tomorrow briefly. My plan is to wake up, weigh in, combat whatever happens with a good run around the lake! I will have to push a jogging stroller, so I'm not looking to break any speed records but just getting OUT will be awesome enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment