Saturday, February 22, 2014

Checking in.

Just a quick check in. I haven't worked out in a week. I've been waiting for my arm to heal before I attempt to get back to my lifting plan. I'm STILL waiting, but have decided a week off is well beyond what I can do right now. I'm itching to get back!

The pain isn't all the time. It strikes once in awhile, not constant and not a sharp pain when it is there. The most annoying part is that it's EVERYWHERE. It starts in my shoulder, goes behind my arm to my elbow, then down to my wrist, even onto my palm at times. FRUSTRATING but it is what it is.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the gym and CAREFULLY re-do Jamie Eason day 1, back/bicep workout.  I will definitely be using LIGHTER weights that the first time and stopping at the onset of any additional pain, but I cannot sit by and wait any longer!!

So hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to update that I had an AMAZING workout and feel awesome, instead of feeling like a fat sloth like I have this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment