Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Facts

As promised, I'm following in Nicole's footsteps and posting all my stats. Keep in mind, I've been doing the Weight Watcher journey for just over a year. So I am very close to my weight loss goal. But I'm still not in great shape. And I have unhealthy addictions (sugar) and habits (eating lots of junk food, emotional eating, etc.) which are my focus now. And I have been doing the no-sugar journey for almost three weeks now, just with several bumps along the way.
So, this is me... I just got up from my computer and took this in the only full-length mirror in my house.

Yesterday I weighed in and took my measurements. So as of 11/4/2011, here is where I stand:
Weight - 144.2 pounds
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 36"
Bust - 40"
Waist - 30"
Thighs - 22.5"

I'm anxious to see if and how those measurements change through this! I wish I had been better about doing this from the beginning, but I know Ryan took measurements when I first started training with him at the gym (in March) so I may ask for those just to see how far I've come! If I get that information, I'll post it so you can see that there has in fact been some progress made already!








No comments:

Post a Comment