Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stats

As promised and by request, my updated measurements.  Please note - I didn't measure my "gut" when I started. You know-he area between my waist and hip measurements, that has been shrinking? :-)  So I'm adding a "gut" measurement now, hoping to watch that number reflect my efforts!


So as you can see - loss across the board. It's not astronomical, but hey, it's only been a month! I am quite happy with the progress I'm making.   I am formulating a plan to help strengthen my body on the days I can't (or won't) make it to the gym. I will be talking about my training plan coming up soon.  We are a few short months (TWO! EEEEKK!) away from the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Florida!

Gotta get the booty in gear! (And get rid of MUCH more of it before then too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment