Thursday, April 3, 2014

**~** random **~**

musings on day 5

our recycling bin was nearly empty this week (no boxes, bottles or cans) but we've taken our compost bin out to the compost pile nearly everyday, if not more than once a day. 

we got rid of our mandolin years ago, as it poses a serious health threat to me (I'm clumsy) but I bought one today. it made my life so much easier and I've only used it to help prep one meal so far.


will I ever be able to just - make dinner ?  Right now, my dinner prep starts around 3:30. For dinner between 5:30 and 6. No joke!  

All of us eating real meals = everyone using multiple dishes at every meal = dishwasher is running at least once a day. 
Sometimes twice, if dinner is involved and I use a lot of bowls/utensil (which I always do).

i feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment