I need to get my butt in gear. Seriously people, I weighed in at 160 this week. NOT a pretty sight. I am going to make this a priority now.
- Bedtime will be 9pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.
- Alcohol will be two nights a week (it's been getting a little out of hand! Definitely part of the lbs being packed on!)
- If I miss a day of working out, I WILL NOT throw in the towel
- Same as above, if I don't keep a PERFECTLY clean day, I will NOT take comfort in the candy dish.
- Goal: 15,000 steps/day. If it means I march around my house for an hour before bed, so be it.
Monday: Circuit & Kickboxing
Tuesday: Insanity AM
Wednesday: Insanity AM
Thursday: Insanity AM or during the day
My reality check for the day:
Heck, forget a year ago. Here's a few WEEKS ago:
So it'll take me longer, since I'm working now.
Scheduling will be critical to my success. Working only 20 hours a week seems like I should be able to work out before or after work without getting in the way, but I am NOT a morning person so going to the gym before 8 is probably a no-go. I tried leaving work at 2pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but I CAN'T do it. I have a problem leaving work in the middle of a project. And around 2pm? I seem to ALWAYS be in the middle of something!
So I will set an alarm. Maybe 2.
I WILL get up those mornings at 4:30 and do Insanity.
I WILL get back to clean eating so that I can stop feeling like gross trash.
I can't keep being surrounded by people who are rocking it without doing my fair share of rocking. So here goes. I miss being one of the rock stars. It's time to ditch the lazy attitude I've had and the bad eating habits. It's time to feel GOOD again and I am the ONLY person who can make that happen.
I know I CAN do it. I just need to get up and go to actually ACCOMPLISH it. And I will. I've lost 30+ lbs in the last 2 years. Staying at goal weight has been the hardest part of the whole journey!
So here's to goals. And dreams. And being healthy. And teaching my KIDS about healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle!