Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 4, a day late.

  • Bedtime will be 9pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.  n/a for Thursday :-) 
  • Alcohol will be two nights a week (it's been getting a little out of hand! Definitely part of the lbs being packed on!) None
  • If I miss a day of working out, I WILL NOT throw in the towel  Kickboxing FTW
  • Same as above, if I don't keep a PERFECTLY clean day, I will NOT take comfort in the candy dish. I had a piece of primal fudge but nothing else "bad" 
  • Goal: 15,000 steps/day. If it means I march around my house for an hour before bed, so be it.  11,250. Starting to think 15,000 is unattainable for a "normal" day, especially with my workouts being more stationary with the Insanity videos....

Thursday: Insanity AM or during the day Kickboxing.


Sure am happy Friday is an 'off' day because I hurt my back again during kickboxing! I think it has to do with the size of the room! On Mondays we are in a small room and are all sardined in. But Thursdays we are in a bigger room and I think there are less people. I think I am hyper-extending, especially when kicking backwards, which is causing me SEVERE back pain!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment